Friday, June 12, 2009

Meet me in the mall.....

If you remember a few weeks ago that I made 3 different earring holders for a lady who requested them to maybe put in her store, this is a photo of one of them that I made her. I knew this was one of her favorite ones, but I didn't know how MUCH she really liked it. Today I was walking through the mall and I walked past Merle Norman Cosmetics and there was my earring holder hanging in the window!!!! I got so excited I could hardly stand it, but I tried to keep my cool and not linger too long in front of the window. I definitely walked slow, though, to get a good look at it. Next time you're near there go by and check it out (I probably will again)! If you are interested in this item or would like additional information, please email me at hrichards14@gmail.com

Happy Friday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment