Tuesday, June 16, 2009

College!


One of my projects that was on my to-do list before I got a job was to create a scrapbook of my college years. I didn't want it to take me a century to scrap each page and cut picures, scan them, and get doubles printed. I also didn't want it to fall apart five years from now. So, I decided to go on shutterflys' website and create a bound book with my pictures printed on them. You can write captions under the pictures so it's really great! I just came in the mail about a week ago and I was so excited...I have looked at it so many times and it brings back great memories of how much I loved college! I wanted to post it on here for the next time you want to create something like this. Alot of my friends have also used these at their weddings as their guestbooks with pictures in it for people to sign. And, we have also made them for everyone who has gotten married with sweet notes and advice from friends with pictures of us in it. So keep that in mind if you need anything similar to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment