Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lead Me.

As I stumble around in this place of unknown, in this place of uncertainty, this is where I want to fix my eyes. As I wrestle with the battle of feeling unworthy and insignificant in this place that I call searching for a job, I have been brought to a place of being unbelievably humble. As a student in college when I thought about my future, it did not include this. It did not include worrying about the possibility of not having a job right out of school. Same with life though, right? We don't expect for hard things to happen, but we accept them, and we learn to be thankful for them and count it all as joy. Some days this is easy...some days it is not. I feel so ready to start this new chapter in my life. I feel excited to have something to get up for in the morning, but for some reason The Lord is telling me to wait. Wait on Him, wait on His plan that is so much bigger than I am. So I will. I will wait with paitence and fix my eyes on the picture above. Lead me to the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment