Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dainty Necklace.















I haven't really made any jewelry for myself in a while, except for something to wear in a wedding. Funny how that happens, huh? Life has been busy with summer, and I have been so busy making things for other people that I just don't think about it much. I found this little bead that is in the shape of an imperfect cross, and I loved it. It is small, yet people seem to notice it a lot. It's simple, but it adds a lot to an outfit. I've gotten to where I don't take it off very often. It is on a thin gold chain, which you could get in silver if you choose. The price for this necklace is 15 dollars in the gold, and 10 dollars on a silver chain. Please email me at hrichards14@gmail.com if you have any questions or are interested in this item. I'm headed to D.C. this weekend to see my brother so I will be posting some pictures from that next week! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment