Monday, September 7, 2009

Executive Women's International Auction


My friend Stephanie reminded me that I have not posted on here in a LONG time...and it's true. I apologize. So this post is in her honor, ha. I made this earring holder and two sets of earrings as an auction item at the Executive Women's International Chinese Auction. We have it every year in the middle of August, and it is SO fun! Everyone has a chance at winning (I usually never win because i'm unlucky), but it is still a blast. They asked me to make something for the auction and I was glad to do it! Hope everyone is doing well...Happy Labor Day!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you hallie. you just made my 2009 labor day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven of us from EWI of Chattanooga were at the auction - thanks to your wonderful Victoria Sloan who has befriended many in our chapter. It was a fantastic auction - a couple of us (not me!) won some live auctions and a couple others (again, not me!) won some of the lovely gift baskets. You're invited to our auction Oct 22 - similar but different ;-)
    Nancy Harrison

    ReplyDelete