Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The search is over.

I finally have a full-time job!!!! Wahoo!!! I have been interning with the Girl Scouts since August 24th in their fundraising and development department, and yesterday I was offered a full time position as program services/customer relations coordinator. I will be managing the shop there and scheduling events and tours for the museum, along with some other duties. I am so excited and relieved that my search is over, and I can't wait to begin this new journey in my life! It has been a challenging year facing rejection and doubt, but boy is it a great feeling now!! Thank you to all who love me so well and have supported and encouraged me during this time of uncertainty. I am so blessed by all of you. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment