Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Do you see it?

First, let me apologize for being a horrible blogger the past few weeks. Summer is my favorite time of year, and I am trying to soak up my summer days and enjoy them for all that they are worth. I especially enjoy the sunny days with all this rain we have had this year. I wanted to do a quick post to see if you see what I see. One afternoon a couple weeks ago I was out on the lake with a group of friends and we stayed out until the sun was setting, then we went to grab some dinner. We were swimming and I looked over to check out the sun as it was setting, and I ran to grab my camera from the boat because I saw something kinda cool. Do you see it? It's the letter "I".....Do you see it? I love it so much and can't wait to use it in a letter frame! Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment